Demelan cream is a highly effective treatment for reducing pigmentation that contains a unique combination of three active ingredients: Alpha-arbutin, Kojic acid, and Glycolic acid. Alpha-arbutin and Kojic acid are known for their ability to reduce hyperpigmentation, while Glycolic acid promotes cell renewal. Together, these ingredients provide clinical benefits that effectively reduce pigmentation and improve skin texture.
The key benefits of Demelan cream include its ability to treat dark discolouration caused by the sun, facial marks due to acne/pimples, and eczema. It can also reduce the appearance of light or dark brown patches, spots, or marks that may be formed on the face as a result of hormonal treatment. Additionally, it can help lighten pregnancy marks after childbirth. Regular use of this cream can help lighten pigmentation, making the skin look healthy and radiant.
- It is not recommended to use Demelan cream with other pigment-reducing or peeling treatments.
- It is not recommended for persons under the age of 18 or pregnant and breastfeeding women without a prescription from a doctor.
- Read the label carefully before using.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store at a temperature below 25°C.
- Do not freeze.
- What is Demelan cream used for? Demelan cream is a combination medication containing glycolic acid, arbutin, and kojic acid. It is used as a depigmenting cream and works as a whitening agent in the treatment of dark skin discoloration disorders such as hyperpigmentation and melasma.
- Does Demelan cream have any side effects? This cream generally does not cause any reactions. However, if you experience any reactions such as redness, itching on the skin surface, skin irritation, and burning, check with your healthcare professional.
- Is Demelan good for the skin? Yes, Demelan cream is considered a depigmenting cream with three active ingredients – alpha-arbutin, kojic acid, and glycolic acid. Glycolic acid is a peeling agent that assists the outer skin to shed, which improves the appearance and texture of the skin.
For more information, you can check out Demelan Lite cream.
- Generic Brand: Glycolic Acid + Arbutin + Kojic Acid
- Strength: 20 gm
- Pharma Form: Cream/s
- Manufacturer: Glenmark
- Treatment: Hyperpigmentation, Skin Lightening
- Pack Size: 1 Tube/s, 3 Tube/s, 6 Tube/s